The following press release was sent to the Bloomingtonian:
“FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 26, 2022
For more information, please contact:
Rose Hill Farm Stop One Year Anniversary Party
Sunday October 9th
902 W. Kirkwood Ave.
Rose Hill Farm Stop is celebrating one year of connecting the Bloomington community with local farms and artisans. We invite everyone to join us for an all ages party featuring delicious food, music, and fun activities.
- 3pm – Kid Kazooey
- 5pm – Matixando
- 6pm – DJ Ol’ Dirty Bryce & DJ Kulow (all vinyl dance party)
Fun & Games
- Petting zoo with bunnies and goats from Celtic Glen Heritage Livestock
- Seed planting workshop and garden pot decorating with Celtic Glen Heritage Livestock
- Tarot card reading with Morgan La Fey of Witchy Astrology
- On-site screen printing – bring your old t-shirts and reusable bags to get a Rose Hill Farm Stop makeover or buy a new reusable tote bag from us.
- Meet your farmer table – ask our cooperative farmers questions about local food
Food & Drinks
- Muddy Fork Bakery will be making pizza with local ingredients
- Chef Erika Yochum with surprise treats
- Lots of drink options – Feed Store Beer Co. beers, Friendly Beast ciders, wines, hot fresh Musgrave Orchard cider, hot coffee
Rose Hill Farm Stop is a cooperative of small, local farmers operating a retail and aggregation outlet to connect the Bloomington community with transparently sourced, healthful food. Our grocery and cafe is open daily from 8:30-6:30 and offers an abundance of local produce, meats, dairy, artisan crafts and gifts, house made soups and other ready made foods, and a full coffee bar featuring local roasters and tea makers.”